This page exists to explain, in as simple terms as possible, what happens to the data that you provide to us and what rights you retain over it. We're rather keen that you understand that your data belongs to you and not us.
Controller - our name and how to contact us
- Zen Logic limited. Contact us at http://zenlogic.co.uk/home/contact/
Why - why we collect or use your data
- To respond to your inquiries regarding our products and services.
Basis - our collection and use of your data is lawful
- You have given us consent for the purposes detailed above.
Required - your data is necessary
- If you do not provide your contact information we will be unable to respond to your inquiries regarding our services.
Rights - your rights in your data
- You have the right to complain to an authority.
- Where you have consented to the use of your data, you have the right to withdraw consent. However, withdrawing consent will not affect what we did before the withdrawal.
- You have the right to request access to your data.
- You have the right to correct your data.
- You have the right to take your data to another provider.
- You have the right to have us erase your data and to restrict or object to our processing of your data.
Share - where we send your data
- Your data is not shared by us with others.
Keep - how long we keep your data
- Communications between you and us are stored for approximately 1 year from the date of your last communication.